JARAXA SOFTWARE, S.L.
with address at Calle de las Palmeras, Urbanización Añogolf. Casa 31. 29738 Rincón de La Victoria, Málaga.
phone number +34 607 788 545
CIF number: B93043800.
In general, the relations between Jaraxa Software, S.L., hereinafter JARAXA and its clients derived from the contracting of the products and services contained in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
This Website has been created by JARAXA, for informational purposes and for personal use. Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The contents, commercial activities, products and services included in this website are not conceived, nor directed to those persons who reside in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorized.
- Only those pages that appear in the index and are served by www.jaraxa.com are included in this website
- Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users.
- Access to this website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between JARAXA and the user.
- The information that appears on this website is current on the date of its last update (November 20, 2020). JARAXA reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website, and may limit or deny access to this website.
- This website may not be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. However, JARAXA reserves the right to make, at any time, as many changes and modifications as it deems appropriate, being able to make use of such power at any time and without prior notice.
- JARAXA reserves their right to update the general conditions at any time. Such changes and modifications will not affect the contracts already concluded between JARAXA and its clients, without prejudice to the modifications that may be agreed upon by mutual agreement and the cases of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- JARAXA makes every effort to avoid any error in the content that may appear on this website. JARAXA does not guarantee or take responsibility for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on this website, provided by third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no case will the existing contracts between JARAXA and its clients be affected, except in cases of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- JARAXA is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through this website. The presence of links on the JARAXA website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between JARAXA and the individuals or companies that own the websites that can be accessed through these links. JARAXA reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
- JARAXA does not assume responsibility for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), newsletters or any type of transmissions, which are linked to this website and will cooperate, if required by court order or by the relevant authorities, in the identification of the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
- JARAXA excludes all liability that may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility for the statements disseminated on this website is exclusive to those who make them. Any type of data transmission that users may make to this or through this website or other accesses controlled by JARAXA, which infringe the property rights of third parties, and whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or the transmission of any other data of any other material that constitutes or incites conduct that may be considered a criminal offense, are prohibited.
- JARAXA reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any Internet user who introduces on this website any content contrary to legal or immoral regulations, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures it deems appropriate to avoid this type of conduct.
- JARAXA is not responsible for or guarantees that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, provided that such incidents or errors come from sources other than JARAXA. Nor is it responsible or guarantee that the software that can be accessed through this website is free of errors from third parties. Similarly, in no case is JARAXA liable for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from access to and use of the website, provided that they come from sources other than JARAXA. JARAXA is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the inappropriate use of this website.
- This website has been designed to support the browsers most used by Internet users. JARAXA is not responsible for damages, of any kind, that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
- The services offered on this website can only be used correctly if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are met.
- This website and the contents it houses are protected by Intellectual Property laws. They may not be subject to exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, assignment or transformation. Access to this website does not grant users the right or any ownership over the intellectual property rights of the contents that this website houses.
- The content of this website can be downloaded to the user's terminal (download), provided it is for private use and without any commercial purpose; therefore, you may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
- JARAXA does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. JARAXA retains all industrial and intellectual property rights including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to their terminal, they will not be able to dissect it for study, or decompile it, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
- The commercial name, brands, logo, products and services that this website contains are protected by law.
- JARAXA reserves the right to exercise the corresponding legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. At the time that user data may be collected, the voluntary or mandatory nature of the data being collected will be indicated. The refusal to provide the data classified as mandatory will mean the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. Likewise, data may be provided on a voluntary basis with the aim that the services offered can be provided in a more optimal way.
- For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, JARAXA informs the User of the existence of a personal data file created with the data obtained on our page web and under your responsibility, for the purposes of information and provision of services offered on the web, as well as carrying out promotional and advertising activities by any means, including sending emails and messages through any system including SMS , UTMS, etc., that may be of interest to you to expand and improve our services, adapting our offers to your preferences or needs, based on the study and segmentation of the personal and commercial information that appears in our files as a result of your access to the web, as well as to allow personalized navigation.
- The User expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing the web, or provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship, in the automated file of personal data referred to in the first section. During the data collection process, and in each place on the web where said data is requested, the User will be informed, either through a link, or by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, of the character Obligatory or not to collect such data for the provision of our services.
- In the event that users of this website must provide their email address to access some of the services offered, they may state that they do not wish to receive any type of communication that JARAXA could send. JARAXA will make available to users who have signed up for some type of mailing list within this website the appropriate mechanisms to unsubscribe from it.
- All those people whose personal data are subject to treatment, may freely exercise the rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation of their data in the terms provided by Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data. These rights may be exercised through one of the following ways:
- or Writing, sending your request, together with the documentation proving your identity, to the following address:
JARAXA SOFTWARE, S.L.
Attention of Personal Data
Calle de las Palmeras, Urbanización Añogolf. Casa 31. 29738
Rincón de La Victoria, Málaga.
- Or in compliance with Law 56/2007, on Measures to Promote the Information Society, you can also make the request by email to the address email@example.com by digitally signing your request using the National Identity Document ( Spanish electronic ID), not being necessary in this case more accreditation by the applicant.
For any clarification or doubt, you can contact by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The interested party is informed that the data processing necessary to process their request may include the realization of operational communications, by means.